Saturday, September 25, 2010

     I truly think that I am the personification of the nyquil commercial....I am sniffling, sneezing, coughing aching stuffy head, fever..okay, no fever, but I have the rest of it.


     I don't know if I have an intense allergic reaction goin on or if I am sick, but either way, I feel miserable.  I am hacking and spitting and coughing, and yes, even peeing a little every time I cough.  Is this ever going to end I have asked myself on more than one occasion this week. 

     I have had more than my fair share of daytime TV, mucinex, puffs plus and nyquil.  I have gasped for air, showered, slept, sneezed, slept some more, coughed, changed my clothes and called out of work.

     So yeah, I am officially tired of being sick.  The best part about being sick is that you know that you really can't feel any worse.  Next week has got to be better.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh! I had that (again, no fever) last week. It was awful. Try the Puffs Plus with Vicks Vapo Scent. That might help, while keeping your nose soothed. GOOD LUCK and feel better soon.

    SAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is your first and last bad one of the year, take care of yourself! You definitely have created the imagery for me of the stuffed and drowsy headed people we see in the commercials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care...give it its run and then be on the mend so you can get back to those kiddos. It has been all over my school and I have been running away from it. I only stop long enough to wash my hands!

    ReplyDelete